Monday, May 17, 2010

Image: Weekend events...

A few bits of my weekend observations...

Image: Ambulance pick-up point just before another part of steep hill.
Image: Cake in the check-out line (NOT where it's supposed to be...)
Image: Trying to pose for a pull-up after winning a flex arm hang competition. The only thing the camera didn't capture was the shaking.
Image: Impossibly difficult music. Insert four-letter-word here:___________!
Image: Haircut and "chemical alterations". I'm convinced it's too short - but then again, I'm always convinced that it's too short at first. So there you go.
Image: Hills on my Sunday run. They were relentless and never-ending. And you'll just have to trust me on that one.

Image: Happy House Monster-
Image: Attentive Anabelle
Image: Breakfast in Carlsbad...in spite of the May Grey (pre haircut...)
Details of the flex-arm hang competition are forthcoming...and pretty funny. But you'll have to trust me on that one as well. Until then - good luck with the hills, we CAN survive the May Grey, and cheers to coffee with loved ones.

18 comments:

Damie said...

this was funny! :)))

Damie said...

oh- I and I meant to say- the hair looks great!!!!!!!!

TriGirl Kate O said...

The hair looks BEAUTIFUL! Love the happy house monster pic too.

D said...

Love the happy cat face and no, it's not too short.

Anonymous said...

Love the hair, I don't think it's too short at all - SUPER CUTE!!!

runningyankee said...

kitties are very photogenic. and the locks are gorgeous. and NOT too short. looks great!

Maria said...

the hair looks great.
my four letter word: COOL! (but I can't read music, but there are lots of pretty lines on the pages!)

Melissa said...

Oh, I love the picture of the House Monster smiling :-)

Why would anyone put slices of cake in the check-out area? That is cruel.

The hair cut looks very stylish!

Melissa said...

Oh, I love the picture of the House Monster smiling :-)

Why would anyone put slices of cake in the check-out area? That is cruel.

The hair cut looks very stylish!

ADC said...

It's not too short. I too always think mine is too short when it's cut.

Jennifer Yake Neuschwander said...

Super cute hair!!!!! Can't wait for the details on the arm hanging competition. I hope you won a most excellent prize.

Beth said...

Hair looks great Marit!! And I can't wait to hear about the flex-arm hang contest. OHHH! :)

Stacy said...

Love the hair! I'm getting mine cut tonight and i hope it comes out as stylish.

Missed you at the race this weekend, but I'm sure you'll be back at it soon. That means we hit the GWL... Can't wait!

kerrie said...

the hair looks great! love the sign...we have of those for an emergency phone part way up one of the canyons here and as i ride by, i'm always wondering, what is an emergency? does being really cold and slow count? lol.

waiting to hear the flexed arm hang details!!

GoBigGreen said...

Cool! Flex arm hang:) As long as i dont have to do a pull up i am in!
Your hair is adoreable!

Aimee said...

Love the pics and the haircut! :)

Rebecca DeWire said...

Your hair looks awesome! Definitely not too short, it looks perfect. And that music does look impossible to play. I am totally impressed with your violin skills!

Charisa said...

Your new haircut is so cute - love it! And I can't do pull-ups, or hanging things or anything w/out shaking and falling off that bar :)