Monday, December 24, 2007

The Sub-Zero Poopin' Hero!

Happy Holidays to EVERYONE out there!

It has been an honor to share my blog with everyone. I really appreciate the kind words and wonderful feedback. Even though I haven't had the pleasure of meeting many of you - I truly look forward to it at some point. With that, I wish you the warmest of holiday cheer! Eat great food, drink lots of beverages, indulge in the holiday festivities, and relax (as much as you can!) around your loved ones. We are lucky to have them in our life - aren't we? Supporting us, loving us - all while we participate in this crazy sport, do this crazy life-thing. And again, I wish YOU - all of my readers - a very wonderful, safe, happy, jolly, and merry holiday!

Let's Celebrate!

As for the title of this blog post, well... My sister decided that her "holiday theme" for Nathaniel, would be The Polar Bear.

Just wait... it's coming.

She gave him a pair of Polar Bear PJs, knowing full well that I would be giving him the EXACT SAME Polar Bear print in boxer shorts. Additionally, she gave me a pair of really cute girl boxer shorts with - none other than - Polar Bears on them! Yea!

And for the grand finale, the big kahuna, big Tuna, whatever you want to call it... She gave Nathaniel a plastic Polar Bear dispenser that shoots jelly beans or other brown colored candy out of it's Polar Bear Butt.

Hence: The Sub-Zero Poopin' Hero.

A cute, plastic poopin' Polar Bear Candy Dispenser.

I promise to get a photo up ASAP.

Priceless!

With that, I'm off to bed. It's been a busy day, as I can imagine it has been for everyone else out there. As a quick side note, I just "happened" to be walking by the place I've gotten my eyebrows done before - THE BEST person I have ever allowed to touch my eyebrows works there - and they just "happened" to have an opening.

I was very lucky!

So now, my eyebrows look shapely, clean, trimmed, and essentially - normal.

Just goes to show that the little things can make just as big of a difference as the big ones.

Then again, there's only one Sub-Zero Poopin' Hero.

Happy Holidays to All! Thank you for accompanying me on this journey.

No comments: