Friday, February 1, 2008

Winding Path

Swirling thoughts
dance
around
My mind,
their tapping feet
reverbrating through
my body.

Seasons change
like shadows,
On the wall
fading
in and out
of our minds,
patterns left imprinted.

Each morning's
sunrise
brings new dawn's
light
and I am Reborn,
Refreshed,
Alive.

A new day's
promise:
the winding
path ahead,
turning and
bending;
ending still unseen.

Hope,
Drive,
Will,
all remain.

Treading along,
enjoying the
path,
living the
journey,
but
curious.
And
wanting more.

Questions tumble
forth,
like waterfalls
over a cliff.
Turbulet,
eager,
ready to jump.

A new path
laid forth,
appears
out of the mist.
Eyes closed,
breath held,
I leap,
Free
Floating
Laughing
Excited.

At day's end
I look back,
but also ahead.
Never forgetting
the past
But looking towards
the promise
of
future.

No comments: